submitted by email@example.com
GENERAL STATEMENT OF DUTIES: Perform daily general office and administrative duties needed to support the Department of PA Studies Administration.
– Provides administrative support for both the academic and clinical phase of the PA program.
– Coordinates and manages multiple calendars & schedules.
– Supports logistical details for faculty and lecturers (i.e. parking, expense reimbursements, lecture materials)
– Performs logistics support, data entry, and electronic file organization
– Coordinates and executes numerous process and procedures under the required timelines.
– Supports faculty and staff with course and program related printing requests.
– Assists with email communications, answering phones, and general follow up correspondence.
– Maintains social media accounts and updates department website as needed.
– Maintain alumni database.
Academic & Clinical Phase Support:
– Performs data entry of student records, course information, grades, and clinical sites.
– Schedule guest lecturers, graders and simulated patients in conjunction with faculty oversight.
– Provides support to faculty and students (i.e. prepare and process exam support activities, enter quiz and grade data, coordinate Lecture visits, classroom and lab activities, etc).
– Manage the Academic & Clinical Phase calendars.
– Maintains various excel spreadsheets and Google Docs supporting both Academic and Clinical phases of the program (i.e. student rosters, advisor assignments, clinical sites, etc.).
– Maintains the Electronic Course book folders, generates reports as needed.
– Helps support the admissions and advising process in conjunction with faculty and staff.
– Provides administrative support on Moodle LMS and Examsoft software applications.
ADDITIONAL EXAMPLES OF WORK PERFORMED:
– Other duties as apparent or assigned by supervisor(s).