submitted by firstname.lastname@example.org
GENERAL STATEMENT OF DUTIES: Manages marketing and communications campaigns for the Admissions and auxiliary offices that target prospective undergraduate and graduate students for admission. Serves as developer, content manager and editor of print and electronic communication, and social media platforms. Responsible for full-cycle planning and management of all recruitment and communication campaigns.
– Serve as the primary Admissions communication strategist related to all web, print and electronic communication targeted at prospective undergraduate and graduate students; department liaison to Marketing and Communications department within Augsburg.
– Collaborate with counselors and directors to create communication campaigns and marketing pieces that will effectively reach intended audiences.
– Work with division leadership to develop and identify key aspects of communication flow for annual admission’s strategy.
– Conduct annual review of enrollment management communication materials (web, print, and electronic) to ensure content is current and dynamic, with messaging targeted in both timing, content, and audience.
– Inventory marketing printed materials and re-order to meet counselor and recruitment needs.
– Ensure a consistent message with the overall Augsburg marketing and communication strategy for all enrollment management communication materials sent via our CRM or with collaboration from vendors.
– Manage the Admissions web pages in collaboration with the Admissions team.
– Help conceptualize and manage the design, development and production of print and electronic communication related to recruitment. Develop strategies for counselors to better incorporate communication to their prospects.
– Manage registration processes and communicate with visitors and registered attendees.
– Create, review and edit all mass enrollment correspondence sent to students and parents. Create and maintain effective outreach and communication to high schools, two-year institutions and other entities outside of the university whom the admissions office interacts with regularly.
– Serve as co-liaison with the Directors of Operations to the Office of Marketing and Media Relations, and assist that department in the yearly redesign of the viewbook, counselor update, fulfillment piece, web advertising, review google analytics and other print and web marketing and recruitment related items.
– Regularly contact the university web team to develop redesign of the Admissions website, and develop fresh content for the website.
– Collaborate with marketing, vendors, and other positions to make sure social media strategy and messaging is in line with our communication efforts and cycle.
– Work with other offices within the Enrollment Management division to help ensure the consistency of tone and timing of messages to students.
– Provide work direction to student workers as needed.
– Assist in training enrollment partners on best practices for creating events, as well as the communication.
– Maintain population sets.
– Create queries and work with students to get print pieces sent timely.
– Partner with other departments across campus to ensure that information is being communicated effectively to prospective and current students.
– Investigate pre-populated application, microsite/portal, and future testing of junior/senior campaigns.
– All other duties as apparent or assigned by supervisor(s).