submitted by email@example.com
2023–24 parking permits go on sale this week. Working with Municipal Parking Services (MPS), Augsburg is moving to a virtual parking permit system with camera enforcement this fall. We expect this change to improve the parking experience on campus and enhance public safety. Permit status will be verified electronically based on license plate number upon entry and exit from Augsburg lots.
***IMPORTANT: ACTION NEEDED***
To purchase a parking permit, you will first need to login to the MPS SentryLink parking website and update your password. All Augsburg user accounts are currently set up in the parking system with temporary passwords. You will not be able to purchase a parking permit without completing this step.
1) Select “Parking Services” on the Inside Augsburg website or visit the MPS SentryLink parking website at augsburg.mpspark.com/users/login
2) On your first login, select the “Forgot your SentryLink password?” option and enter your Augsburg email address. You will receive an automated email with instructions to reset your password.
3) Follow the prompts in the email to reset your password.
4) Login to the MPS SentryLink parking website using your Augsburg e-mail address and your new password.
Need help? Follow these step-by-step instructions: https://web.augsburg.edu/dps/Parking%20Documents/How%20to%20Login%20to%20Your%20Augsburg%20Parking%20Account%20and%20Purchase%20a%20Permit.pdf
2023–24 PARKING PERMIT SALE DATES
Tuesday, August 1
– Faculty and staff (both full-time and part-time)
– Adult undergraduate and graduate students
Wednesday, August 2
Thursday, August 3
Friday, August 4
– First-year commuter students
Parking permit prices have remained the same as last year. Visit https://www.augsburg.edu/dps/parking/ for details and pricing.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.