Public Safety and Facilities Announcements
Teaching and Learning
Keeping Track of Auggies
Augsburg University News and Announcements
submitted by firstname.lastname@example.org
Please submit any benefits and payroll change forms by 12:00pm Friday 5/12 to be processed for the Friday, 5/19 pay date. This includes stipends, and all change forms for benefits, FSA, HSA, retirement, direct deposit and tax withholding forms.
Supervisors: Please approve timesheets by Friday.
If you have any questions, email email@example.com.
Thank you so much!
Your HR and Payroll Team
submitted by firstname.lastname@example.org
The student loaner laptop checkout (and renewal) form for Summer semester is now live. You may request a new laptop checkout for the Summer semester or renew your Spring laptop checkout through the Summer return due date of August 16th.
Questions? Please write us at:
submitted by email@example.com
The following Augsburg Staff positions were posted within the past 7 days:
05/09/2023: Lead Custodian
05/08/2023: Assistant Women’s Basketball Coach
05/05/2023: Public Safety Officer
05/04/2023: Accounts Payable Specialist
05/04/2023: Riverside Innovation Hub Facilitator
submitted by firstname.lastname@example.org
Night Lead Custodian — Thursday – Monday, 3:00 p.m.-11:30 p.m.
The Lead Custodian will provide direction and support for custodial workers. They will assist supervisors in training crew members. They will provide direction in the absence of the supervisors and assist the supervisors in finding and reporting projects that need to be completed.
– Monitors the day shift sick call line and delegates work order assignments as needed.
– Meets with crew members at the start of the shift in order to answer questions, give out special assignments, and distribute work orders.
– Completes regular inspections of assigned areas.
– Provides custodial staff work direction throughout the shift as needed.
– Assists in the training of crew members in new procedures, chemicals, and equipment.
– Assists in the training and orientation of new crew members.
– Works on projects as assigned by supervisor.
– Fills in for absent workers.
– Performs light repair of custodial equipment.
– Assist co-workers with supply and equipment needs and disburse the delivery to supply cage.
– Prepares reports on activities performed on weekends and when the supervisor is absent.
– Summer and school break apartment turn cleaning to include; window washing, carpet extraction, kivacing restrooms, and waxing floors.
– Biohazard cleanup.
– Assist with event cleanup.
– Snow shoveling for assigned entryway areas.
– Clean outside entryways, up to 15 feet from the door, and keep them free of debris, cigarette butts, etc.
– Tag equipment for major repairs and advise the manager or supervisor.
– All other duties as assigned by supervisor(s).
Work environment and physical demands:
– Frequent balancing, hearing, seeing, smelling, walking.
– Frequent standing, sitting, stooping, walking.
– Regular grasping, repetitive motions (twisting).
– Occasional balancing, climbing, kneeling, pulling, reaching, talking
– Occasional carrying up to 50 pounds and lifting up to 75 pounds.
– Occasional talking.
– Infrequent crawling, feeling, fingering, sitting.
– Exposure to irritating substances: cleaning chemicals.
– Exposure to long or irregular hours: may work nights and weekends.
– Exposure to dust, dirt, mold, dampness and odors.
submitted by email@example.com
As we near the end of another year please don’t forget to take care of your campus mailbox. This includes checking it for any mail, returning your lock and filing out the survey for what you would like us to do with your mail after this semester.
Two weeks after the spring semester ends (May 15, 2023) we will be closing all student campus boxes. Then in August before the fall semester starts we will reassign them (possible new numbers) to all students living on campus. Commuter students can then request to have a campus box if they would like one.
If you would like your mail forwarded or would like to keep your mailbox open for the summer, please either fill out this survey (https://forms.gle/jpUkovCEcqYBhsuBA) or send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any relevant information. There is also an option to be reassigned your current campus box number for the next semester if you will be returning in the fall.
We are only able to forward 1st Class USPS mail and packages. Other packages (UPS, FedEx, Amazon, etc.), magazines, non-profit mail and standard mail will not be forwarded. We can also only forward to USA addresses. The forwarding period for the Augsburg Mailroom is two months from when the request is submitted. Afterward any additional mail we receive will be returned to sender.
We request that you contact the people/business sending you mail and update your address with them. Enrolling in online/electronic bills or statements can also be a smart option. It is environmentally friendly, secure and will often save you time (and sometimes money). Asking us to forward your mail does not change your mailing address with the post office or the University, just the Mailroom.
submitted by email@example.com
Today (5/10/23) the web management team is hosting open office hours.
Having issues logging in to WordPress?
Forgot what that widget was called?
Curious how to become your department’s web editor?
All of these mysteries and more can be answered Today, 5/10/23 from 2pm ct- 3pm ct
If you miss it this time no worries, this will happen every second Wednesday of the month.