submitted by email@example.com
– Greet and welcome visitors and manage the overall operations of the HR front office.
– Monitor and respond to general HR office voicemail and email inquiries.
– Serve as first-point of contact to effectively problem-solve and respond to a variety of HR-related question and refer urgent and/or more complex issues to the appropriate HR partner or specialist.
– Assist with administrative support in areas of recruitment and onboarding, benefits and payroll administration, training, compliance and performance management, and other HR-related administrative tasks.
– Update and manage a variety of databases and systems, from simple to highly complex, requiring a high level of problem-solving and accuracy.
– Maintain and update the HR website.
– Assist with developing and distributing department communications.
– Manage confidential filing and archiving system to ensure legal and policy compliance.