submitted by firstname.lastname@example.org
2023–24 parking permits go on sale today. Working with Municipal Parking Services (MPS), Augsburg is moving to a virtual parking permit system with camera enforcement this fall.
Please note that there is a temporary delay in the availability of the payroll deduction payment option for faculty and staff; however, this will be resolved by the afternoon of August 1st. Faculty and staff can either hold off on purchasing a permit until the payroll deduction option is available or pay for the permit in full using a personal credit/debit card. We apologize for this inconvenience.
***IMPORTANT: ACTION NEEDED***
To purchase a parking permit, you will first need to login to the MPS SentryLink parking website and update your password. All Augsburg user accounts are currently set up in the parking system with temporary passwords. You will not be able to purchase a parking permit without completing this step.
1) Select “Parking Services” on the Inside Augsburg website or visit the MPS SentryLink parking website at augsburg.mpspark.com/users/login
2) On your first login, select the “Forgot your SentryLink password?” option and enter your Augsburg email address. You will receive an automated email with instructions to reset your password.
3) Follow the prompts in the email to reset your password.
4) Login to the MPS SentryLink parking website using your Augsburg e-mail address and your new password.
Need help? Follow these step-by-step instructions: https://web.augsburg.edu/dps/Parking%20Documents/How%20to%20Login%20to%20Your%20Augsburg%20Parking%20Account%20and%20Purchase%20a%20Permit.pdf
2023–24 PARKING PERMIT SALE DATES
Tuesday, August 1
– Faculty and staff (both full-time and part-time)
– Adult undergraduate and graduate students
Wednesday, August 2
Thursday, August 3
Friday, August 4
– First-year commuter students
Visit https://www.augsburg.edu/dps/parking for details and pricing.
Contact email@example.com with questions.