submitted by email@example.com
2023–24 parking permits are on sale now. Working with Municipal Parking Services (MPS), Augsburg is moving to a virtual parking permit system with camera enforcement this fall.
Please note that the issue with payroll deduction not being available as a payment option was ongoing as of Tuesday evening. We anticipate that it will be resolved today and will notify campus by email at that time. Thank you for your patience!
***IMPORTANT: ACTION NEEDED***
To purchase a parking permit, you will first need to login to the MPS SentryLink parking website and update your password. All Augsburg user accounts are currently set up in the parking system with temporary passwords. You will not be able to purchase a parking permit without completing this step.
1) Select “Parking Services” on the Inside Augsburg website or visit the MPS SentryLink parking website at augsburg.mpspark.com/users/login
2) On your first login, select the “Forgot your SentryLink password?” option and enter your Augsburg email address. You will receive an automated email with instructions to reset your password.
3) Follow the prompts in the email to reset your password.
4) Login to the MPS SentryLink parking website using your Augsburg e-mail address and your new password.
Need help? Follow these step-by-step instructions: https://web.augsburg.edu/dps/Parking%20Documents/How%20to%20Login%20to%20Your%20Augsburg%20Parking%20Account%20and%20Purchase%20a%20Permit.pdf
2023–24 PARKING PERMIT SALE DATES
Tuesday, August 1
– Faculty and staff (both full-time and part-time)
– Adult undergraduate and graduate students
Wednesday, August 2
Thursday, August 3
Friday, August 4
– First-year commuter students
Visit https://www.augsburg.edu/dps/parking for details and pricing.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.