submitted by email@example.com
Summary of Position
Assists the Head Coach with the organization and administration of all aspects of the sport program, including coaching and training, student-athlete retention, advising, mentoring and recruiting prospective student-athletes.
– Instruct student-athletes on physical health, team concepts, safety, and sport-specific skills on both an individual and team basis
– Identify and recruit talented and qualified prospective student-athletes according to the program recruiting plan.
– Teach, advise and mentor student-athletes on life-skills.
– Create sport-specific practice and game/meet plans, analyze film and facilitate team meetings.
– Assist with monitoring and supporting academic progress of student-athletes/teams to exceed athletic department standards
– Assist with maintaining acceptable student-athlete retention rates to the team and/or institution
– Assist with budget management, fundraising, travel planning and program organization
– Assist with Alumni/parent communication and involvement, including organizing events as appropriate
– Assist with organizing and participating in team community-service event(s)
– Assist with camps and clinics
– All other duties as apparent or assigned by supervisor(s).