submitted by firstname.lastname@example.org
The schedule for this position is Monday-Friday 5:00 am – 1:30 pm.
This position is responsible for cleaning and servicing designated areas according to the established procedures, area of responsibility and other assignments necessary to perform as assigned by the supervisor or lead. Follow proper cleaning methods, utilizing equipment for each situation, based on training, to ensure the campus maintains a healthy, safe, and sanitary environment.
– General cleaning of area(s) of responsibility including waste removal, vacuuming, carpet cleaning, detail cleaning of restrooms, entries, common areas, wall washing, Kivac as needed, spot cleaning walls, staircases, dust mop, and mop or auto scrub floors.
– Detailing area(s) which will include dusting, edge vacuuming, cleaning light fixtures, cleaning and polishing drinking fountains, and straightening furniture and accessories.
– Buffing floors, Cleaning Carpets, and deep cleaning restrooms as needed.
– Clean all glass entry doors, inside and out. throughout the shift, as needed.
– Assist in the coverage of open areas due to vacations, sick calls, and open positions.
Additional Examples of Work Performed:
– Completing work orders.
– Clean and maintain all custodial equipment and closets according to set standards.
– Clean outside entryways, up to 15 feet from the door, and keep them free of debris and snow.
– Summer and school break apartment turn cleaning.
– Report damages, acts of vandalism, and needed repairs.
– Bio-hazard clean-up.
– Assist with event cleanup.
– All other duties are assigned by the Facilities Operation Manager, Custodial Supervisor, or Lead Custodian.