Public Safety and Facilities Announcements
Teaching and Learning
- Take a Spanish Course this Summer in Mexico!
- Summer Course: Writing for Television – Apply Now
- Forum Podcast Ep. 90: Building Mental Fitness: Shift From Surviving to Thriving
- Full-time Faculty: Apply for the 2022 Integrated Course Design (ICD) Grant Program
- Call for “3 Days in May” Proposals from Faculty and Staff
- Fall Semester Abroad – Final App Deadline on Friday, April 1
- Short Study Abroad/away Courses for Next Year – Earn Credit off Campus
- Applications are Now Open for the 2022-23 PRISM Scholars Program
- Jarabe Mexicano Residency the Week
- Resume and Cover Letter Drop-In Hours with Strommen Peer Advisors Available
- Come into Full Bloom with TutorMe
- Student Cybersecurity Awareness Training Available
- CWC Wellness Wednesday Walk and Connect
- Visit the Writing Center for Your Papers and Projects
- Student Worker Position: Digital Content Assistant, Marketing (Summer and Academic Year 2022-23)
- PASU Afrikan Night TOMORROW
- Stop by the Study Abroad and Away Table TODAY 11:30-1 p.m.
- TODAY – Mini Beach DIY
- Celebrate Earth Month in April!
- The Sverdrup Visiting Scientist Program – April 12
- Help Deliver Yard Signs for New Students
- Psychology Alumni Panel and Psi Chi Induction
- Time Entry Training for Supervisors: March 30, 12 p.m.
- Employer Tables: Today – Radius Health and College Nannies and Tutors
Keeping Track of Auggies