Public Safety and Facilities Announcements
Teaching and Learning
Keeping Track of Auggies
submitted by firstname.lastname@example.org
There will be no A-mail on Friday, December 23 or Monday, December 26 due to Augsburg holidays. Announcements submitted today through Monday will run when A-mail returns on Tuesday, December 27.
submitted by email@example.com
Spring semester is quickly approaching, and in preparation for this, your E-learning team is here to help you remember some key “to dos’” before Spring 2023 courses begin.
1) Check-in with the bookstore by 12/30/2022 to make sure they have enough copies of required books and other course materials. You can reach the bookstore by emailing this address firstname.lastname@example.org. They will be checking emails daily.
2) Make sure to review the course syllabus requirements as well as Spring 2023 Academic Calendar and important dates/holidays. Find links below:
3) Learn about how to set up your Zoom information in your Moodle course as well as a technology guide for students. Find links below:
4) Prepare at least the first two weeks of course content and activities. Note: All Moodle courses will automatically be visible two weeks prior to the start of the term.
submitted by email@example.com
The following Augsburg staff positions were posted within the past 7 days:
12/16/2022: Advancement Services Assistant, Temporary
12/15/2022: Electronic Resources and Metadata Librarian
submitted by firstname.lastname@example.org
On December 22, 2022, we will be performing a technical update to augsburg.edu. As a result, we are asking everyone to refrain from making any webpage updates on 12/22/2022. If you make updates on that day, they will need to be resubmitted on 12/23/2022 because the updates won’t carry over during the technical update. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Jasvir Singh, web manager, at email@example.com.
submitted by firstname.lastname@example.org
Please submit any benefits and payroll change forms by 12:00pm Thursday 12/22 to be processed for the Thursday, 12/29 pay date. This includes stipends, and all change forms for benefits, FSA, HSA, retirement, direct deposit and tax withholding forms.
submitted by email@example.com
The holiday season is a time for gifts and often those gifts are new phones. When moving to a new phone, ensuring your Duo Mobile is working will be important as Duo Mobile is required to access online services like email and Moodle. You could be unable to access these online services until your Duo Mobile is re-setup.
Here’s some tips for a smooth phone transition:
1) Use the iCloud backup and restore feature of your iPhone when moving your phone apps and data to a new iPhone. Tutorial: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201269
This will likely ensure Duo Mobile will still be registered in your new phone. This assumes your phone number is staying the same. Android phones may not transfer automatically.
2) If you run into trouble and still have your old phone, you can enroll your new phone at https://duo.augsburg.edu. Keep in mind you will need to use your old phone to approve your login in order to enroll the new phone. Keep your old phone on WiFi to receive the Duo prompt.
3) Set up Duo Restore in the Duo Mobile app by following the directions at https://guide.duo.com/duo-restore.
You can always contact your LFC https://sites.augsburg.edu/it/get-help/faculty-and-staff-support-lfcs/ (faculty and staff) or the Tech Desk https://sites.augsburg.edu/techdesk/ (students) for help. With limited hours over the holiday break, responses may be delayed.
submitted by firstname.lastname@example.org
Student Financial Services and the Registrar’s Office will be closed today, December 22, and open again on Tuesday, December 27.
submitted by email@example.com
I just want to share these surveys with you all in hopes you have a chance to do them. Over the course of winter break. Please and thank you.
Advisory Grades Survey: https://forms.gle/eW69Kxd8n1UUtxVk6
Bike Share Program Survey: https://forms.gle/yDe1qiMXZP2kDSJt5
Wellness Course Survey: https://forms.gle/2Z4cZRsBziknsQ4B8
Library Hours Survey: https://forms.gle/94BXkzugruSb5X1W8
Please fill these out when you are able to do so.