Public Safety and Facilities Announcements
Teaching and Learning
Keeping Track of Auggies
submitted by firstname.lastname@example.org
Spring semester is quickly approaching, and in preparation for this, your E-learning team is here to help you remember some key “to dos’” before Spring 2023 courses begin.
1) Check-in with the bookstore by 12/30/2022 to make sure they have enough copies of required books and other course materials. You can reach the bookstore by emailing this address email@example.com. They will be checking emails daily.
2) Make sure to review the course syllabus requirements as well as Spring 2023 Academic Calendar and important dates/holidays. Find links below:
3) Learn about how to set up your Zoom information in your Moodle course as well as a technology guide for students. Find links below:
4) Prepare at least the first two weeks of course content and activities. Note: All Moodle courses should be visible two weeks prior to the start of the term.
submitted by firstname.lastname@example.org
The following Augsburg staff positions were posted within the past 7 days:
12/16/2022: Advancement Services Assistant, Temporary
submitted by email@example.com
I just want to share these surveys with you all in hopes you have a chance to do them. Over the course of winter break. Please and thank you.
Advisory Grades Survey: https://forms.gle/eW69Kxd8n1UUtxVk6
Bike Share Program Survey: https://forms.gle/yDe1qiMXZP2kDSJt5
Wellness Course Survey: https://forms.gle/2Z4cZRsBziknsQ4B8
Library Hours Survey: https://forms.gle/94BXkzugruSb5X1W8
Please fill these out when you are able to do so.
submitted by firstname.lastname@example.org
there will be a new affinity group for individuals that identify as Asian male student athletes. The purpose of this group is to create a safe space for these individuals in order to support each other, strengthen our community, network with alumni and other former Asian male college athletes, and work towards mentoring high school students.
We would like to have our first meeting during the third week of the spring semester at 4pm on Monday, January 23 on the third floor of the Kennedy Building.
If you have any questions or are interested in joining, email Andrew Chang at changa@augsburg,edu.
submitted by email@example.com
– Winter break is here, which means that Campus Cupboard has winter break hours! We will be open Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday from 12- 4 pm in Anderson 26.
-The Food Lab hours during winter break will be every Monday and Wednesday from 1-4 pm in Hagfors 108.
– Need assistance to apply for SNAP? Campus Kitchen can help! Make an appointment here: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/u/0/selfsched?sstoken=UU9tLW5ZdWdVM05GfGRlZmF1bHR8ZjA4MTA5MTYwMmFjYmM5ZjVjZTQxNTM3NDZmYjk2YmI&pli=1
– Want more food resources near campus? Check this out: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ELLQmHkUi8IsyDsozFRlnaD1cYcWpGyshipENgDJIFs/edit
– Looking for a way to support Auggies this holiday season? Pick out a needed item from Campus Kitchen’s Community Registry. The registry includes items students have requested for the Food Lab on campus as well as nonperishable goods for students living on campus over winter break : https://www.target.com/gift-registry/gift-giver?registryId=690bd2c0-6a94-11ed-9564-53d7a6b163c6&type=CHARITY
– Stay updated by following our Instagram page @ck.augsburg
submitted by firstname.lastname@example.org
Thó Wiŋ Magazine and I am so excited to tell you that SUBMISSIONS ARE NOW OPEN!
Are you an artist or writer who wants to have your work published? Well, here’s your chance.
Thó Wiŋ Magazine is curating our annual literary and arts publication. This opportunity is open to students, faculty, staff, and anyone else in the Augsburg community so tell your friends to submit something too. We accept art of all kinds: poetry, fiction, nonfiction, screenwriting/playwriting, other prose, visual arts including painting, photography, graphic design, drawing, multi-media, photographs of sculptures or ceramics. We can create and print QR codes for short films, animation, video, or music. If your kind of art isn’t listed, submit it anyway! We like arts from all cultures and all skill levels. If you create art in another language, submit that too (but maybe include a translation with it to make it more accessible to us monolinguals). We especially encourage artists with marginalized identities to submit their art so we can uplift your voices! Thó Wiŋ Magazine will put a printed book together and distribute on campus for free. You can submit up to five different works across any genre. Submissions will close February 1st. Visit https://twmagazine.submittable.com/submit
Hit me up if you have any questions, email@example.com or TWMagazine@augsburg.edu