submitted by firstname.lastname@example.org
The MN Urban Debate League is hiring for a Community Debate Liaison AmeriCorps VISTA Fellow position!
Gain nonprofit work experience, an education award, and professional development from the Minnesota Council of Nonprofits while working on Augsburg University’s campus in Minneapolis. You’ll help grow the profile and capacity of our fast-growing Spanish Debate, East African Debate, and Financial Literacy Debate programs while earning these benefits:
– Bi-weekly living allowance
– A Segal AmeriCorps Education Award
– Student loan forbearance during the year of service
– Healthcare Allowance
– Child care benefits
– Ability to work 20 hours/week in outside employment
– Professional development from the Minnesota Council of Nonprofits
Spanish or Somali fluency preferred but not required.
Feel free to reach out to Rebecca Froehlich at email@example.com for more information and apply via LinkedIn!