Seeking Scientist Interested in Waterfowl/Birds for Collaboration

submitted by froehlic@augsburg.edu

My name is Rebecca Froehlich and I am an Augsburg University staff member.

I’d like to an extend an invitation for collaboration for Art to Change the World’s Coaching Project for a Better World.

I am planning to submit as an Artist with an idea for doing Junior Duck Stamp coaching for students in the Twin Cities metro who don’t have the program at their own schools. (I was the Junior Duck Stamp South Dakota Best of Show Winner in 2012 and have a BFA in Painting- this program helped sparked my interest in conservation so I want to share it widely!)

For part of the application, I would like to have a Scientist coach co-sign who would be interested in helping teach the students directly about waterfowl in conjunction with the art instruction. If you’re interested, please contact me at froehlic@augsburg.edu.

All who are accepted with the grant will be paid ($1,200 stipend per coach, plus $3,000 for supplies).

The due date is August 15th.

Art to Change the World also welcomes your own ideas! I’ve been told that they are low on applications from Scientists, so anyone who works in the field would be welcome to apply! All involved will be paid (see more details below).

https://www.arttochangetheworld.org/coaching-project-for-a-better-world/

More info about Coaching Project for a Better World